Saturday, October 18, 2008

I have no surname, I am responsible for the worst document ever and I like blue color...

Yes, I am Ezequiel Nosurname, the Configuration Manager of the team!

But wait a minute, there is a positive thing!!... If we delivered the worst document (SCMP) ever, that means we can do the best improvement ever! And you bet we have done it! No more Configuration disasters in RapidSpot.

The only sad thing is that I will go back to black as my friend Amy :)

By the way, my surname is Quintero :D
Let's keep working hard! Because this keeps getting better!

Love!

2 comments:

Antonio Gonzalez said...

That was a great answer!!

And you are right, the last review was awful. I was embarrassed of seeing the errors.

Anyway, this won't happend anymore

Lukillas said...

Yes guys, we are going to turn in the best document ever!!

The had the "best" review ever, so we'll have an incredible improvement.

Keep up the good work!!

Lucas