Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yes, We Can

Last Monday I got up at 7 o`clock... I was really tired, and I knew that it was the beginning of an awful week:
- First of all, because there was a horrible weather.
- Next, because there were some misunderstanding in the team which provoked a bad feeling or a bad enviroment.
- Finally, because this week we have to deliver SQAP, the review of SCMP, and we have to work in URD.

All of this, plus Monday, plus 7 o'clock .... I started to look for something that brought me some hope and hapiness. But suddenly, I found something:

It was Juanmi's bible. This bible always sais the truth and it contains an information that made my eyes shined:

FROM NEXT WEEK, THERE ARE ONLY TEN WEEKS TO FINISH THIS PROJECT !!!

This means:
- Ten weeks to prove we are the better team in this project.
- Ten weeks to deliver the better project.
- Ten weeks to get the better mark.

This is not my dream, it is the reality.

We need to work together, because we can do it.

We can build the best project.
We can get the best mark.
We can prove who we are.

If we want....

..... Yes, We Can

2 comments:

Ezequiel A. said...

yes! we can! :D

Lukillas said...

Yes we can!!

I love this post... . It just gives you hope that we can really make it and turn in a great job!

Keep up the good work!