Tuesday, October 7, 2008

SQAP

Hi guys! How is it going? Hope everything is fine... I'm writing just to remind you that next document that has to be delivered is the Software Quality Assurance Plan (SQAP) and its deadline is next Tuesday (10/14/08).

Moreover, I'm the Quality manager of the team and, therefore, the ultimate responsible of the quality stuff of the project, so I will do my best (and even more) to try that everything ends properly (I'm sure you will as well... ; P).

Anyway, I appreciate your opinions regarding any quality aspect of the project and, hence, I would like to have a meeting with you all to discuss how to construct the SQAP document.

What do you think about that? Would it be possible to have the meeting before this weekend? Please leave me your replies below...

5 comments:

Lukillas said...

Yeah! Of course!
We'll have a meeting, after the Offer review.
So next friday we can make the changes needed in the Offer review and continue with the SQAP.
C u guys!

Lucas

Antonio Gonzalez said...

Oh my God !!! Next Tuesday !!! .....
....
....
I hate you.
....
What type of negotiation had the manager with the customer ??!!!!
...
..
Ok, goodbye to my weekend.
I'll do it the best I know.

Fran said...

That was not my fault...I just follow instructions... the manager you must hate is the project one ; P

Fran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fran said...

Well, finally delivered! Good job guys. Nevertheless is good to bear in mind that some of the sections did not follow the format we agreed to use during the first SQAP meeting. We must be aware of that for not to make this again in next documents

See you!