Thursday, October 9, 2008

Issues

Hi everybody, this is your Project Manager.

I am very glad with you having started the blog. First of all, let my remind you that SQAP is on development and we should provide a quiet complete version for the meeting tomorrow.

For this reason, I call a meeting for tomorrow, Friday 10th of October, a 10 a.m. in the library. The issues we will deal with are the improvement of the offer deliverable in order to fit the requirements identified this afternoon and the review of SQAP deliverable.

Finally, I would like to thank you all for showing much interest since the early steps of the project and just telling that I pretty confident about our success if we keep on with the hard work.

Yours, sincerely

Álvaro

-._Rapid Spot Project Manager_.-

1 comment:

Lukillas said...

Great introduction Manager!

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to be at the meeting tomorrow morning...

Still, we can talk about it this afternoon.

See you there!